In the rainforest by 00AngelicDevil00
Things you should know about Misha Collins
- His full name is Dmitri Tippens Krushnic.
- He’s from Greenfield, Massachusetts.
- He married his high school sweetheart.
- He built his wife a house.
- They made each other personalized rings.
- He has a BA in Social Theory.
- He used to play the saxophone when he was younger, but he lost his stuff when their house burned down, and then he wasn’t able to get another one. [x]
- A 300 years old maple tree fell in his mother’s yard so he made a bed out of it for his girlfriend.
- He once got arrested because he went to read a book on top of a bank because he needed better lighting.
- He likes green tea and kale.
- He has (or probably had) two turtles.
- He wore a turtle costume to his first Halloween party. It was a negative experience for him because it was handmade and done in a way he had to crawl on all four in order to move.
- He smells like watermelons and cinnamon (according to people who met him)
- He has spent several months in seclusion in monasteries in Tibet.
- He is a certified lifeguard, EMT, and motorcyclist.
- He has slept in an igloo.
- He kayaks, snowboards, bycycle tours, and runs.
- After a devastating forest fire in Los Angeles that killed an innocent tree, Misha and a band of visionary renegades gave it the Christian burial it deserves by planting it illegally in Hollywood.
- He interned at the White House during Clinton Administration.
- He made jokes on his FBI background check.
- He stole security badges from the White House and made a mobile out of them.
- He is a published poet. [x] [x]
- He made most of the furniture in his house.
- He does a lot for charity and uses his influence to encourage his ‘minions’ to contribute.
- He goes to Haiti every year to help buid an orphanage.
- He dressed in drag to renew his wedding vows. In a supermarket. With a bouquet made of vegetables.
- He organized a tea party in the middle of a highway with his (amazing) friends. The cops stopped by and had tea with them.
- He does Tibetan throat singing.
- He found out he was very flexible at a fitness test when he was in high school and was very proud to be the most flexible boy of anyone who had ever participated in the history of this fitness test. He later found out that his flexibility is due to a birth defect in his spine. After a bike accident, an MRI showed that stretching too much could leave him paralysed. [x]
- When he was a kid, he forced himself to eat dirt because he believe it would improve his immune system.
- He posted a picture of himself naked on a horse via twitter.
- He dressed in drag at a highschool party, he was so pretty his classmates didn’t recognize him and hit on him. His girlfriend (now wife) was not pleased.
- Once, he was alone at a restaurant with his son. The owner brought him flowers and wished him a happy mother’s day. And this time, he was not in drag.
- He is a Guinness World Record holder. He and his minions made the greatest international scavenger hunt the world has ever seen (aka GISWHES). We made the news for making Christmas trees fly.
- He made hundreds of young women wear dresses only made of bacon. He made a calendar out of it.
- He was named after his mother’s Russian ex-boyfriend.
- Jared beat Misha in Words with Friends. Misha owed $1970, paid in coins, 4 buckets worth.
Meanwhile, up here in the deep freeze…